Contact: Jennifer Sykes
Phone: (816) 241-7006
Kansas City, MO — Health Forward Foundation has elected new members to its 2021 board of directors.
Tonia Wright, was re-elected for a three-year term on the board.
Health Forward also welcomed five new board members:
- Geoff Jolley, LISC Greater Kansas City
- Nikki Newton, UMB Financial Corporation
- Dred Scott, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City
- Awais Sufi, SchoolSmartKC
- Terry Trafton, CommCARE Behavioral Health
New officers elected were Jim Pryde, chair; Stephenie Smith, vice-chair; Tonia Wright, secretary; and Pat Contreras, treasurer.
“We’re excited to welcome these talented individuals to our board. Their commitment and expertise will strengthen and advance our work as we explore various paths at the nexus of health, economic well-being, and race equity,” said Qiana Thomason, Health Forward President and CEO.