- What is the difference between advocacy and lobbying?
- Why would nonprofit organizations want to get involved in public policy?
- What is lobbying, and how much can our 501(c)(3) lobby?
- Do you need to have a lobbyist in Jefferson City or Topeka, or are there other ways to stay informed on legislative issues?
- How do we, as a nonprofit, partner on public policy issues?
This event is free and open to the public, but registration is requested.Sponsored by: Health Forward Foundation REACH Healthcare Foundation Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation Francis Family Foundation Support KC