We are rapidly approaching the end of what has seemed like a 600-day year. We are ready to turn the page on 2020 and approach the coming year with hope.
But before we bid farewell to 2020, we are pausing to thank the many grantees, partners, and community organizations that displayed ingenuity, creative problem solving, and endless resiliency in their response to continuing service to our communities in spite of the COVID-19 pandemic. We thank each and every one of your for your tireless dedication and care to those most in need.
We’d like to remind you that Health Forward will be closed Wednesday, Dec. 23 and will re-open on Jan. 4, so our employees can spend the holidays with their families.
We leave you with this look back on some of our most-read blog posts:
- Meet Qiana Thomason, new Health Forward president/CEO
- During public health crises, equity should be central to solutions
- Emerging data show COVID-19 disproportionately impacts communities of color
- Health Forward’s commitment to racial equity
- Health Forward reimagines the future