Well, here it is, dear readers. The end of another busy year, with the biggest news being our new brand reveal.
In the image above, you’ll see the roughly 170 grantees and community organizations that we partnered with to build communities of health in 2018. We thank each and every one for their dedication and care to those most in need.
Before we bring on 2019, we’d like to remind you that Health Forward will be closed Monday, Dec. 24 and will re-open on Jan. 2, so our employees can spend the holidays with their families.
Take a look back on 2018 with some of our most-read blog posts:
- Trauma-informed courts work to keep people in treatment, out of justice system
- Addressing housing, a healthy move for Kansas City
- The good, the bad and the almost: A review of the 2018 legislative sessions in Missouri and Kansas
- Health Care Foundation is now Health Forward Foundation
- The public health infrastructure in Missouri: An ongoing crisis
- Announcing changes to Health Forward’s 2019 application deadlines
- It’s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday