Contact: Jennifer Sykes
Phone: (816) 241-7006
Kansas City, MO — Health Forward Foundation has elected new members to its 2020 board of directors.
Irene Caudillo, Pat Contreras, Jim Pryde, and Stephenie Smith were all re-elected for a three-year term on the board.
Health Forward also welcomed five new board members:
- Stacey Daniels-Young, Retired, Jackson County COMBAT, Black Health Care Coalition
- Timothy Duncan, Mariner Wealth Advisors
- Ned Holland, Retired senior executive and government official
- Lydia Kaume, University of Missouri Extension
- Richard Wright, Gilmore Bell
Marshaun Butler replaced Peg VanWagoner as chair of the Health Forward Board of Directors. Other officers include Jim Pryde, elected as vice-chair; Kim Riley, re-elected as secretary; and Jim Dockins, elected as treasurer.
“We’re excited to welcome these talented individuals to our board. Their unique skills and dedication to the communities we serve will be greatly valued as we work to eliminate barriers to health for those most in need,” said Peg VanWagoner, Health Forward’s 2019 board chair.