Health Forward Foundation dedicates a limited amount of funds each year to sponsor select events that further our mission and advance health equity.
We will sponsor events up to $10,000. Our average sponsorship is $3,000.
What we sponsor
- Events that advance the goals of Health Forward’s focus areas:
- Healthy Communities – support equitable opportunities for healthy eating and active living through policies, systems, and environmental change.
- Mental Health – improve the availability and quality of mental/behavioral health services.
- Safety Net – support access to a safety net of quality health and oral health services that are safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, integrated, and affordable.
- Educational opportunities to build the skills of people working to improve health in Health Forward’s service area.
- Events that strengthen regional advocacy efforts that align with our policy agenda.
- Events that connect a variety of sectors, geographies, and cultural communities to experience engaging programming and discussions to more effectively advocate for healthy equity and economic inclusion.
Health Forward DOES NOT sponsor capital campaigns, political campaigns, runs/walks, camps, sporting events, or health fairs. Fundraisers will be considered for partner organizations celebrating significant milestones.
- Organizations that are 501(c) public charities are eligible for event sponsorships. Groups of organizations such as coalitions or collaboratives are also eligible to apply, but only one organization may receive a sponsorship.
- Preference will be given to events that take place in our region and show a substantial benefit to our service area and strategy. Discretion will be applied to local and national associations of which Health Forward is a member and to local and national organizations of which Health Forward staff serve on the board.
- Event sponsorship funds may not be used retroactively.
- Representatives from Health Forward will review proposals and make final funding decisions. You will be notified by email within three weeks of receipt of the request.
- Health Forward will supply successful applicants with our logo for use in promotions of the event.
- Event sponsorship in one year does not determine sponsorship in subsequent years.