Health Forward Foundation dedicates a limited amount of funds each year to sponsor select events that inspire, equip, and connect people to lead more effectively, and to think bigger and differently about what’s possible in their communities.
We will sponsor events up to $7,500. Our average sponsorship is between $1,000-$2,500.
What we sponsor
- Events that advance the goals of Health Forward’s focus areas:
- Healthy Communities – promote active living, healthy eating, and tobacco use prevention so that healthy habits become the norm.
- Mental Health – enable people to live healthy and resilient lives.
- Safety Net – improve access to quality health care and preventive care when our fragmented system leaves gaps.
- Educational opportunities to build the skills of people working to improve health of those most in need in Health Forward’s service area.
- Events that strengthen advocacy efforts in the region.
- Events that connect a variety of sectors, geographies, and cultural communities to experience engaging programming and discussions to more effectively advocate for healthier communities.
Health Forward DOES NOT sponsor capital campaigns, political campaigns, fundraisers, runs/walks, sporting events, health fairs, or consumer education events.
- Organizations that are 501 (c ) public charities are eligible for event sponsorships. Groups of organizations such as coalitions or collaboratives are also eligible to apply, but only one organization may receive a sponsorship.
- Preference will be given to events that take place in our region and show a substantial benefit to our service area.
- Event sponsorship funds may not be used retroactively.
Selection process and recap of event
- Representatives from Health Forward will review proposals and make final funding decisions. You will be notified by email within three weeks of receipt of the request.
- Health Forward will supply successful applicants with our logo for use in promotions of the event.
- Event sponsorship in one year does not determine sponsorship in subsequent years.
- Please submit any event photos to Ross Jensby at firstname.lastname@example.org.