2021 COVID-19 Update
In 2020, Health Forward made changes to our reporting process in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Be sure to use the most current reporting templates provided below.
If you have any questions regarding grant report requirements or how to submit a grant report, contact the grants administration team.
These updates will affect grant reporting in 2021:
- Reporting: In 2020, Health Forward eliminated interim reporting and extended final report deadlines. In 2021, interim reports will be required. Contact your program officer with questions related to this action.
- Grant flexibility: Grants awarded prior to May 2020 were converted to general operating support where needed. Grants awarded after May 2020 will maintain the purpose and intent documented in the grant agreement. Contact your program officer with questions related to this action.
- Final report budget template: Health Forward eliminated this requirement for all grants approved prior to May 2020.
- No-cost extensions: To address projected delays, log into the grantee portal to submit a request for a no-cost grant extension.
This packet contains the following documents:
- Interim report guidelines
- Evaluation guidelines
Complete the interim report guidelines and budget worksheet and email the report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will submit your final report online along with a completed budget worksheet located in the zip file above. The final report must be submitted online; no other formats will be accepted.
Instructions on how to complete the report will be sent by email with a reminder approximately one month prior to the report due date. This email will include the questions that you will see online when preparing your final report.
Please review the questions in advance so that you have prepared all of the necessary information and can avoid the system timing out.
If you would like this information sooner than one month, contact the grants administration team.