Please note the following changes to grants awarded prior to April 2020:
- Relaxed reporting. To support our grantees in handling more urgent priorities, we are eliminating all interim reporting and extending final report deadlines by 30 days.
- We are also eliminating the budget template requirement for all final reports.
- Grant flexibility. Grants have been converted to general operating support.
- No-cost extensions. To address projected delays, grants are eligible for a six-month grant extension. Please contact your Program Officer if you need an extension.
This packet contains the following documents:
- Interim report guidelines
- Budget worksheet
- Evaluation guidelines
Complete the interim report guidelines and budget worksheet and email the report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will submit your final report online along with a completed budget worksheet located in the zip file above. The final report must be submitted online; no other formats will be accepted.
Instructions on how to complete the report will be sent by email with a reminder approximately one month prior to the report due date. This email will include the questions that you will see online when preparing your final report.
Please review the questions in advance so that you have prepared all of the necessary information and can avoid the system timing out.
If you would like this information sooner than one month, contact the grants admin team.