Interested organizations must submit an application. Applications are reviewed monthly by program officers (with the exception of December). Awardees will be notified of their funding by email, by visiting the Health Forward website, or by signing up for our press release email list.
Updated applicant defined grant resources will be available in December 2018.
Download all documents required for your applicant defined grant application. Read instructions for opening zip files.
- Narrative proposal template (in zip file)
- Application and reporting budget template (in zip file)
- Optional attachments
- Program logic model & outcome measurement framework
- Applicant defined grant checklist (in zip file)
- 501(c)3 Applicants
- IRS letter of determination
- Copy of your organization’s most recent IRS 990 Report (nonprofit tax return)
- Copy of your organization’s most recent financial audit
- Board-approved current fiscal year operating budget for your organization
- Roster of your organization’s board of directors with diversity information (race and gender)
- Governmental Entity Applicants
- Copy of enabling statute/legislation or official description of purpose
- Copy of authorized budget or current financial statement
- List of elected/appointed officials who oversee the entity’s performance