Health Forward Foundation, the REACH Healthcare Foundation, and Wyandotte Health Foundation are partnering to support vaccine education and outreach to community-based organizations to ensure that Black, Latinx, immigrant/refugee, and rural populations receive up-to-date and accurate information about COVID vaccines.
The Vaccine Education Equity Fund will fund organizations in Jackson, Cass, and Lafayette counties in Missouri, and Wyandotte, Johnson, and Allen counties in Kansas.
The fund will prioritize engagement and education efforts in the next six months that:
- Provide accurate information about the vaccines’ development and effectiveness
- Increase understanding and buy-in about the benefit of widespread vaccine uptake
- Provide up-to-date information about when and where individuals can get vaccinated
Request and Review Process:
- Complete and submit the form below.
- Maximum grant amount is $10,000.
- Requests have no deadline and will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Foundation representatives will conduct frequent reviews, with a goal of notifying organizations within two weeks of the funding request.
If you have questions, email Jennifer Sykes, Health Forward Communications Director.